Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Tuesday, 6 February 2018

The Case of drowning...

It was a foggy morning. All of a sudden there was a sense of panic all around. People were moving  the equipment to the spot and a rescue team was rushing to the spot where something had happened just minutes ago. A crowd had gathered hindering the work that had to be done. While the crowd was being cleared, there appeared something partially drowned. The equipment was moved to reach it. And, there was more shock to it.

It happened in crystal clear waters. It looks like a case of suicide by drowning. People were curious to know what had happened. A rescue team had been formed. The cause of the suicide was being investigated. There were people who were commenting that this has now become routine and there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

As the talks were happening, rescuers managed to reach the spot and with the equipment they had brought in, they managed to bring out the victims. It was such a sad sight. Just like every other morning, while taking a dip, it seems that the victim was drowned accidentally. People who have already seen this were murmuring as to how this has now become a routine.

Soon after pulling out one victim, they realised there was another. All of a sudden, there was total silence. No one knew about two victims except one eyewitness. The rescuers pulled the second one out and on the other side, investigation had begun to trace the events as they had happened. In the words of the eyewitness, here's the narration:

"At first, one of them was taking a dip. Upon seeing that the first one was in distress, one more took the plunge. And, while trying to save the first one, the second one initially succeeded but, in that sudden moment of shock, both of them did not manage to surface. That is when I alerted the rescue team. And, now after bringing in the equipment, they have pulled out both of them. But, what to do? It is too late now. They are gone. In fact, the rescue team was so late that the victims' bodies have started to dissolve in the water. All this could be because of lack of awareness and excessive exploitation. It is so stressful to see such accidents happen every now and then. Especially, when it happens in the morning, it is too hard to digest".

Upon filing the eyewitness' account, the file was closed saying it was a mere accident. Wait. Now, everyone's so curious to know fully about such accidents. Right? So, we investigated further to find out more about this suicide. Let me break it down for you. 

The case of drowning:

Cast: 
Victim 1: Marie Biscuit 1, 
Victim 2: Marie Biscuit 2, 
Place: Coffee mug, 
Equipment: Spoon
Rescue team: 3 more Marie Biscuits
Eyewitness: Who else other than.................. Myself? *Grins*

In my coffee mug, as I dipped one biscuit, I saw that the biscuit had not returned when I pulled it out. It had committed suicide. I saw it partially floating and was about to drown. Soon, I dipped another biscuit to rescue it. But, to my horror, both of them drowned. Immediately, I screamed and people surrounded me to enquire what had happened. Soon, with the help of the equipment(spoon) and few more rescuers(few more Marie biscuits), I managed to pull out the drowned victims. Oh, what a tragedy, isn't it? *Winks* 

Upon knowing what had happened, people around me who had similar experience(s) were complaining about how the brands are exploiting the customers by providing biscuits that are not of good quality and the lack of awareness among buyers is what is causing this and everyone dispersed saying, nothing can be done to prevent this. 

Oh, come on. I know you are stressed out. But, who will lighten it up for us? Bubbles \(^_^)/ Whether you lighten up or not, I know how you would be reacting to this. So, I am doing the up, jump and run for now. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment