In the stillness of the night, with words ready to flow and reach you, with your presence felt all over the altar, I see that you are not sleeping on time nowadays. Maybe I spoilt you by scribbling through the night or it should be something else that is keeping you awake. Rest until dawn, rise up and run after that. But, never try to enter this world of darkness that the humans call as night. If it is in search of me, I shall make it easier for you if you let me know.
What are you trying to do sneaking into the night? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping on time? Have I not told you that the nights are not for you to roam around? These are dark times. They are better left to people like me. Even if you try to enter this world, you are easily caught by your radiating luminescence. You do not belong in the dark.
Stay in the light, shine bright, take up the fight and win your rights. That is much better for you. Isn't it? *Winks* You are too grown up for a bed-time story. So, that is not going to help anymore. And, you are equally capable of singing a lullaby now than being sung to.*Grins* And,.............. I do know what would put you to happily to sleep. *Poking tongue* Let me get my chance and I bet you will agree.
Looks like you have predicted when I would be posting and the eagerness you seem to be showing to read it tells me you have so much to tell as well. So, why stay quiet? Because, you know I will wait? Remember, I very well know what you are capable of. Still, I have to wait. *Puppy face*
Upon completing this post, I am taking up a night ride. A ride into the darkness and the emptiness of our highways into the countryside. But, I want to put you to sleep before I do that. It will be cold out there. It will be dark out there. And, it will be spooky as well riding through narrow countryside roads. But, where's the thrill if there's nothing that kills?
These uncertain trips, impromptu adventures, mostly at night, when the eyelids are so tired and begging to sleep, people like me keep up the vigil. Why? Because, it is during the most demanding times that we tend to give up. By pushing our limits further and further, we tend to bend anything that comes our way and make it beneficial to us. Here, as I feel more sleepy, I will push myself to ride in the dark to survive and make it home safe and sane. Although there is no joy in doing this, there is this growing perseverance to stay awake and survive and fight through.
And, how does it help? Well, when I am facing any other situation in Life, I shall keep trying and trying as I keep getting kicks in the guts from the prevailing circumstances. In the end, either I win or I perish. There is nothing that I lose. Never! Well, this game is not for you anyway. Since you are too grown for a bed-time story, I have narrated this for you to read and go to sleep. Ah, yes! I see you yawning already. Rest well Bubbles \(^_^)/ rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment