Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Tuesday, 27 February 2018

Between you and me...

To ward off the stalkers, I had set this blog to appear only to our eyes. Bubbles \(^_^)/ , this feels a little awkward now. I am not sure if you would accept the request and visit the altar. Until that is cleared, I feel like I am talking to myself. Crazy, it is. It has been a really long time since we found space for ourselves. Maybe, this is a chance to create our own space as well. Just you and me, only our thoughts for ourselves without having to be hindered by any external or paternal or material influences that seem to be restricting us nowadays.

Wassup girl? How's everything shaping up? It seems like your results will be the biggest mystery I will ever have to crack. Oh, how awesome it would have been to be present in your celebration?! Hmmmmm... Every breathing moment, I have those thoughts haunting me all over. I feel dizzy with the amount of worries and thoughts that are cropping up. It feels so creepy nowadays. 

Wherever you are, whatever day or month or year you are reading this, I hope you found what you wanted after parting ways from me. Even if I do not get to hear it, at least I hope you found it. Almost everything is out of my control. I wonder how you used to say you can control everything if you choose to. I wonder endlessly. Do you still control everything? I wish you could have cared to teach it. Ah, I should have asked to learn in the first place. Never mind.

Now, this page is a mere solo talk until you visit. But, I know you will visit one day. Some day, at least once you will. I believe. I will hang on to that belief. In fact, I strongly believe. Although we hit a bitter ocean before this silence and all that you hold as grudges or hate or annoyance or whatever, it is this bitter ocean that is keeping you quiet now. So, if this bitter ocean can do this, we also had a sweet potion for ourselves as well. So, that sweet potion will bring you here, because even if evil appears to be winning initially, the good is what will triumph ultimately. Irrespective of whether I am a resident of this mortal remains or not, when you visit, my words will always be here for you.

By the way, what made me laugh a lot was how you strategically or accidentally posed near a lamp in your recent display picture and how it symbolically reminds me of that meme about friendzone and the lamp. *ROTFL* But, the laughter lasted only few moments because I was mesmerised by your beauty as ever. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Hey! As for the invite you would have received to visit the blog, I apologise for disturbing you. I found an increased stalking presence by someone and I did not want certain things to be known to some worldly stranger. 

It all started in the year 2002 for me and 2010 for you. I mean, this 18 years long period they call as "Rahu Dasha". I know you do not believe much in these. Still, it ends in 2020 for me and 2028 for you. I have always been so worried about yours than mine. I was a school kid when this started and I will be a grown up man when it ends. Similarly, you were just out of school when this started and you will be far beyond a grown up woman. I hope Life is not so mean to us. We have had our fair share of everything. The good and the bad, but, no one would want the good to end. Rather, we would always like to stay away from the bad. Just exercise caution until 2028. That would be my only request to you, Bubbles \(^_^)/.

I do not want to take too much of your time. Let us hope for the good times to roll. In everything we have seen between us, the love and the bitterness, I hope the good will always triumph. Let there be justice to our suffering. Let our light shine. Always in thoughts about you. I will come up with a way to tackle this stalker menace soon. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment