Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Tuesday, 20 February 2018

Better late than never...

They who deny Love shall never find Love and they who deny hate shall never find hate. Isn't it interesting to find it contradictory to what actually happens? Also,  have you wondered  as to where you are running from me, Bubbles? Hey Bubbles, running away from your Love is only taking you to someone whom you will have to willingly or unwillingly "pretend" to love just for the sake of living the rest of your Life.

Is Life all about living truly or is it about pretending to love someone in the name of a life partner? Any day, that so-called life partner will ask about us. If you tell the actuals, you are guilty for Life for denying Love. If you hide everything, you are about to take a load of guilt along with you and you very well know for what that is. You may look af these statements in whatever sense as you choose to, but, it has only one stark reality in it.

What more is needed when we have known each other for such long years? What else is scarce when we have endless streams of Love flowing into our hearts? While every being is born with blood to sustain Life, it is quite a gift to find each other's blood to be the essence of our Love and Life. Not everyone is bestowed to find the Love of their Life. Some die trying, some die crying, some die brooding, but only few live it fully. We have the potential to Live it fully. What are you sitting and staring at me for? *Winks*

Do you give it a clear thought as to why we were brought together so miraculously? There are ample reasons to support us. For, aren't we seeing how people who are denying love are never finding it in their Life? And, those who deny hate are never finding hate no matter what? Anything creative can only be termed a miracle. Nothing destructive can be termed so. Now, that is plain common sense. So, only our togetherness is a miracle. Not this period of silence caused by the destructive approach of "you-know-who".

I know this is not a movie. So, nothing happens in a matter of minutes or frames. It all takes time. I guess you now understand why I keep saying time is the ultimate answering machine. *Grins* Nothing moves until time decides. And, hence we wait. Until this waiting period is over, I choose to scribble. Oh, that makes me feel anxious about this weekend. In a matter of days, you are moving up one level further. If you observe carefully, even this milestone took its own "time" and it was not like as you wished and in a swish everything came from a Magic wand.

Whether I stand for you or you stand for me,  ultimately we stand for ourselves. And, that is the energy that is keeping us kick all these stains and strains from raining on us. I know I kept you waiting for this post. Anyway, better late than never, they say. Same applies to...... You know for what. *Poking tongue*  Rest well. Bubbles \(^_^)/  -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment