Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Tuesday, 13 February 2018

The Love in us...

Although it has been years since then, the day still feels fresh as it appears to be fresh for eternity. It was, it is, and it will be our day forever. The day we both experienced for the first time ever. To you and me, to both our hearts that became one, the moments we lived, the words we shared, the gestures we exchanged, the calmness we sat through, to everything pleasant we had that day, we will continue to live it all the time.

The day! And, the way you dismissed it saying everyday is special when it is in each other's company and how it made sense to me at that striking moment. True. Although we celebrate this day, we still have been able to live everyday as a special day in each other's company. That is probably why we are the best couple we have ever known and need to know. 

The freshness of the morning, the sweet tone of your voice, the pleasant surprise you pulled out from your bag, the sense of awe I was in, nothing has faded a bit even today. And, upon revisiting those moments, it all appears in front of my eyes, like living it again as if it is for the very first time. The way the heart was racing and how it seemed to be floating, with love oozing, upon seeing my gift so snazzy. *Love is in the air*

Bubbles \(^_^)/ , It was not just the first time we met I proposed to you and kept quiet after that. You know how many times I have done that given every fancy time and date and moment and what not we have come through. *Grins* Why? It is because of your awesomeness that I could feel all the time. We both do not give a darn to pleasing anyone just for the sake of it. But, we do convey our truest feeling right away, be it good or bad. In that way, I have given you the justification for the number of proposals you have received even after you accepted me.

Even now, I know what our hearts have for us, how synchronous they beat inside each other, and how and what has played spoilsport in our plans, about how it all went so awry of recent. But, all those are mere circumstances. But, what lies inside is sheer love substances- the essence of Life, no matter what technological updates or what age we humans move to live into. Irrespective of all these external factors, as far as humans are defined as having a heart, mind, body and soul, Love is what will keep everything in place. No matter how bad things go wrong, finally Love is what will keep us bonded irrespective of the number of dimensions we tend to transcend.

We may be distanced due to circumstances but deep inside, these circumstances are mere boulders in our path. We both know if we were amidst better circumstances, we had absolutely nothing to worry about each other in living together. And, that is why I am working on those circumstances and I always treasure our Love rather than walking away in what modern hipsters keep calling "moving on in Life". Well, one can never "move on" from their first Love. Never. Even in their dying years, if there was one thing they ever had to change, they would have chosen to live with their first love than to have taken the path in which they had existed till date leaving their first love.

Bubbles \(^_^)/ , even if my days are numbered, someday I believe you will read this. I believe so much that you will read it pretty sooner. I have lived most of my days in belief and that is why I never succumbed to my circumstances. I did fall but, I have never stopped breathing and fighting these cursed times out of our way. Hence, I believe we will come back to our heart's loving ways and not give in to mind's "move on" games. 

This is our day, as is every other day. But, by celebrating this day specially, we can benchmark each year's progress through these circumstances and analysing how our heart values each other irrespective of all that times throws at us to separate us. One hearty laugh at time to remind that it  may own circumstances but never the substance of Life- The Love in us. *Winks*

"It is to eternity we shall never part, it is to the divine fraternity to keeps us charged. To live Life like the royal lineage will be our course, let us set sail keeping aside this prose" -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment